Sharing the Sep 2023 newsletter of our SAMS monthly series, which covers updates to all major global sanctions lists.
- 500+ individuals, entities, and vessels were added to the major sanctions lists in Sep
- OFAC added 250+ names to its list with 90 individuals,168 entities, and 3 vessels
- Among the new sanctions, 37 entities and 2 vessels were sanctioned in relation to Russia due to its aggression on Ukraine
- Global Affairs, Canada added 170 names, including 94 individuals and 76 entities
- Ministry of Finance Japan and Department of Foreign Affairs Australia added total of 7 and 8 sanctions respectively
- UK HMT further sanctioned 3 individuals and 40 entities
All these names were instantly updated in our proprietary database, guaranteeing that our clients are always in compliance, both internationally and domestically.
Contact us for a demo at email@example.com