Sharing the October 2023 newsletter of our SAMS monthly series, which covers updates to all major global sanctions lists.
- In Oct, 241 individuals, 330 entities and 4 vessels were added to the major sanctions lists in October
- OFAC added 140+ names (77 individuals, 60 entities, and 4 vessels)
- UK HMT sanctioned 54 individuals and 119 entities, for a total of 173 new sanctions
- SECO, Switzerland sanctioned 30 individuals and 60 entities
- Global Affairs, Canada added 90 names, including 28 individuals and 62 entities
- Department of Foreign Affairs, Australia sanctioned 30 individuals and 29 entities
- Ministry of Finance Japan sanctioned total of 10 individuals and entities
- European Union further sanctioned 9 individuals and 3 entities
All these names were instantly updated in our proprietary database, guaranteeing that our clients are always in compliance, both internationally and domestically.
Contact us for a demo at firstname.lastname@example.org