Sharing our SAMS February 2023 newsletter. Major actions taken by global regulators in the last month are summarized below.
- 1200+ individuals, entities, vessels, and aircrafts added to the major sanctions list globally.
- Action across the globe - newly sanctioned entities added by the UK, EU, US, Australia, Canada, etc.
- OFAC USA added 330+ names - 136 individuals, 169 entities, and 23 vessels
- EU Consolidated Sanctions Lists added 76 entities and 202 individuals
- HMT UK imposed sanctions on 22 entities and 136 individuals
- Global Affairs Canada added 71 entities and 181 individuals
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Sanctions Australia sanctioned 51 entities and 153 individuals
All these names were updated in our proprietary database in real-time, ensuring our clients always stay globally and locally compliant.
Reach out to us for a demo at email@example.com